Management system certification
- CERTIFICATION OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Management system certification
What is a company management system and why is it needed?
What is the purpose of a management system?The foundation of an organization is the organization and management of finances, people and procedures. Therefore, an organization that chooses, for example, to work according to the requirements of the ISO 9001 quality management system, gains many advantages in the long run. It effectively organizes and formalizes all processes required by the company, ensures that all necessary processes run from A to Z. Also, ISO 9001 or another standard of the quality management system family requires defining the quality parameters of the company's product, product or service and maintaining them with the help of all managed processes .
The organization's management system is based on written and controlled procedures (procedures, work instructions), which:
- defines and explains the main and supporting, administrative-management processes in the company, for example, the provision of a service or the production of a product, which:
ii) the interests of the organization,
iii) customer needs,
- forms ways to assess risks and manage them.
- ensures the management of process effectiveness and efficiency, which determines the success of the organization.
Implementation, development, certification of the management system, regardless of the selected standard, is a strategic decision of the management.
Installation, development, certification of the system is possible in an organization of any activity or size.
UAB "Sertika" carries out the certification of the company's management system(s).
What is important for product manufacturers to know?
Manufacturers must note that product/product quality management is not limited to the implementation, auditing and certification of a management system in the production process.
ISO 9001 takes care of a stable and consistently functioning production line that supports and ensures serial production of the selected product prototype.
Before this stage, the manufacturer must design and create a product prototype according to the relevant EU safety requirements. Then the product needs to be tested, tested in laboratories, technical documentation prepared, CE declaration and CE marking on the product prepared and certified when necessary.
- For more information on product validation, see: CE marking, certification, notification
- For more information on product testing, see: What tests can I order at Sertika
SERTIKA helps companies in the certification process of management systems
SERTIKA audits and certifies company management systems
SERTIKA is accredited in the field of management systems certification
How complaints and appeals are managed in SERTIKA
Where to file an appeal or complaint?
How do I know if the certificate is valid?
Revoked and suspended certificates are published here: Certificates revoked and/or suspended by Sertika.
Changed certificates are published here: Changed certificates
Do you have questions about management system certification?
We kindly invite you to contact us using the following contacts:
- phone: +37060005550;
- e-mail/remote chat: email@example.com;
- We can come to you;
- address: Mituvos str. 2-255.
In order for us to submit a proposal for certification, the initial information required for the application is:
- What certification standard do you want?
- Have you installed a system of the desired standard? If not, when do you plan to do it?
- What services or product production do you want to certify?
- How many people work in your company?
- Do you have departments and where are they located?
- Where is your office located?
- How long and when do you want SERTIKA audit and compliance assessment results?
Management systems certification application ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
ISO 45001 Quality management, environmental protection, work safety system, (KVS-AVS-DVS);
Management systems certification application ISO 27001 Information security (ISVS);
Management systems certification application ISO 22000 Food safety (MSVS).
Feel free to apply now:
+370 (600) 05550