Accreditation of Sertika testing laboratory
Accredited and internationally recognized safety testing services of new products
We provide tests in the accredited area for the following manufacturers:
- electrical medical equipment;
- alarm systems for electrical medical systems;
- infusion pumps and controls;
- medical beds;
- medical supply units;
- technical assistance tools for the disabled;
- audio-visual, information and communication technology equipment;
- household and similar electrical appliances;
- measurement, control and laboratory equipment;
- plugs and sockets-outlets are used for household and similar purposes.
We also help other manufacturers with product legalization in the non-accredited area
Who gives SERTIKA safety testing laboratory accreditation?
SERTIKA's testing laboratory conducts safety tests for products that must be marked with the CE mark and intended for sale in the EU, even if the product itself is manufactured outside the EU.
UAB "Sertika" test laboratory division works in accordance with the current version of the LST EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, other related accompanying normative documents and the requirements of the National Accreditation Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania and ILAC.
The laboratory has been accredited since 1997.
The National Accreditation Bureau has accredited the test laboratory unit of UAB "Sertika" and carries out periodic supervision of its activities.
- Full member of the European Accreditation Organization (EA).;
- EA Signatory of multilateral recognition agreements in the fields of calibration, testing and accreditation of medical laboratories, control institutions, persons, products and management systems certification bodies;
- The office is a full member of the International Organization for Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC);
- Signatory of ILAC Multilateral Recognition Agreements (MRA) in the fields of calibration, testing and accreditation of medical laboratories, control bodies,
- Member of the Forum of Accreditation and Licensing Bodies (FALB).
Source: National Accreditation Bureau (NAB).
The importance of the Sertika safety test protocol for you and your stakeholders
Laboratory tests, test reports and certificates are not always mandatory, but the accredited test reports issued by the conformity assessment body SERTIKA are a valid confirmation issued by an independent third party that your systems, products and services meet the specified standards.
We perform safety tests only in accordance with valid international standards.
The accredited test protocols issued by SERTIKA are recognized in all European Union countries and other international (eg: Turkey requires that products imported to the Turkish market be marked with the CE mark) markets that recognize the European Union's product safety requirements (CE Marking, CE declaration).
For more information, see the official, current and detailed accreditation scope of UAB SERTIKA testing laboratory on the National Accreditation Bureau page, in the section List of Accredited Institutions
Briefly about the safety testing area of the SERTIKA test laboratory:
International, European or national standard according to which UAB "Sertika" laboratory performs tests:
|1.||LST EN 60601-1:2007
LST EN 60601-1:2007/A1:2013
LST EN 60601-1:2007/A1:2013/AC:2015
LST EN 60601-1:2007/A12:2015
LST EN 60601-1:2007/AC:2010LST EN 60601-1:2007/A2:2021
LST EN 60601-1-8:2007
|3.||LST EN 60601-2-24:2015|
LST EN 60601-2-52:2010
LST EN ISO 11197:2020
|6.||Assistive products for persons with disability||
LST EN ISO 21856:2022
LST EN 60529:1999
LST EN 62368-1:2020
LST EN 60335-1:2012
LST EN 61010-1:2011
LST EN 60598-1:2021LST EN 60598-1:2021/A11:2022