LEGALIZATION OF THE PRODUCT ON THE EU MARKET
UAB "Sertika" periodically conducts training according to your needs.
New and existing clients and organizations of UAB "Sertika" who want to develop business processes and manufactured products in accordance with the requirements of the standards are invited to update their theoretical and practical knowledge and learn good practice.
Possible training topics:
- General introduction to the European Economic Area, European Community directives and the CE mark;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC 2014/30/EU);
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD 2014/35/EU);
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED 2014/53 / EU);
- Machinery Directive (MD 2006/42/EC);
- Medical Devices Regulation and its requirements (745/2017/EU) (MDR).
Questions analyzed during directive training:
- the product is subject to EU safety legal requirements;
- product legalization procedure;
- requirements for the technical file of the product;
- selection of suitable test methods for the product;
- identification of defects for product validation.
During the training you will learn how to:
- identify applicable laws and requirements;
- choose the right compliance path;
- assess compliance;
- compile and prepare a technical file;
- declare conformity and CE mark.