LST EN 15224 audit, certification, maintenance
- CERTIFICATION OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- EN 15224
Where can I find the official name of the standard LST EN 15224 and the valid version of the standard?
You can always find the current edition of the standard, amendments or corrections to the standard on the website of the Lithuanian Department of Standardization.
LST EN 15224 Quality management systems EN ISO 9001:2015 for healthcare EN 15224:2016.
Briefly about LST EN 15224
This is a specific quality management system standard for healthcare organizations. This standard includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is a stand-alone standard and can be used to certify healthcare organizations. This standard presents the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, additionally interpreting them in the context of healthcare and supplementing them with healthcare-related requirements. The requirements have been supplemented and clarified taking into account the specific context of healthcare. The standard also contains requirements related to clinical risk management throughout the planning, execution and control processes.
Objective of LST EN 15224
The requirements and standardization of operational processes are set for the services of the health care institution in order to implement them effectively and efficiently. This European standard focuses on the requirements of clinical processes. Organizations that also carry out research and/or training processes could apply the requirements of this European Standard in their quality management system, where appropriate. This European standard also focuses on clinical processes and their risk management to promote good quality healthcare.
LST EN 15224 value
- systematic planning, execution, control, improvement of the organization's operational processes is taking place;
- the quality of processes and services improves;
- responsibilities and powers are clearly defined, they are known, understood and willing and able to be carried out within the organization's team; employees perform their functions better;
- risk assessment is carried out.
Advantages of a certified management system according to the LST EN 15224 standard:
- confidence in the manufacturer or service provider is increased;
- the reputation and image of the organization improves;
- compliance with legal requirements;
- competitive advantage when offering or supplying products to the European Union or other countries and participating in public tenders.
Integrated management system
Requirements related to environmental management are not included in this quality management system. Therefore, it is advisable that organizations applying a management system also carry out environmental protection management (according to the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard). This standard is a quality management system standard and can be applied in conjunction with other standards, e.g. LST EN ISO 27799:2016 Health informatics. Information security management in the field of healthcare, applying ISO/IEC 27002 (ISO 27799:2016).
Do you have questions about management system certification?
We kindly invite you to contact us using the following contacts:
- phone: +37060005550;
- e-mail/remote chat: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We can come to you;
- address: Mituvos str. 2-255.
In order for us to submit a proposal for certification, the initial information required for the application is:
- What certification standard do you want?
- Have you installed a system of the desired standard? If not, when do you plan to do it?
- What services or product production do you want to certify?
- How many people work in your company?
- Do you have departments and where are they located?
- Where is your office located?
- How long and when do you want SERTIKA audit and compliance assessment results?
Feel free to apply now:
+370 (600) 05550