ISO 9001 audit, certification, maintenance
- CERTIFICATION OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- ISO 9001
Where can I find the official name of the standard ISO 9001 and the valid version of the standard?
You can always find the current edition of the standard, amendments or corrections to the standard on the website of the Lithuanian Department of Standardization.
ISO 9001 Quality management systems - Requirements (ISO 9001:2015).
Briefly about ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for implementing a quality management system (sometimes abbreviated simply QMS). The management system according to this standard has been chosen by more than half a million organizations in more than 150 countries of the world. ISO 9001 pays special attention to the customer, which creates the conditions for achieving maximum customer satisfaction and, at the same time, higher profits. Emphasizing customer satisfaction, process management, measurement, continuous improvement, and greater involvement of top management, the ISO 9001 standard can be applied to both the service sphere and industry. The international standard is based on the principles of quality management described in ISO 9000. Descriptions include:
- statement of principle;
- justification of why the principle is important to the organization;
- some examples of benefits associated with the principle;
- some examples of possible actions for improving organizational effectiveness by applying the principle.
Objective of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 value
- the customer's needs are better understood and met: the level of customer satisfaction increases;
- systematic planning, execution, control, improvement of the organization's operational processes is taking place;
- controlled quality of products, processes and services;
- resources are used more efficiently;
- clearly defined responsibilities and powers;
- continuous assessment of risks and their management;
- effective communication between employees is ensured.
Advantages of a certified management system according to the ISO 9001 standard:
- confidence in the manufacturer or service provider is increased;
- the reputation and image of the organization improves;
- compliance with legal requirements;
- competitive advantage when offering or supplying products to the European Union or other countries and participating in public tenders.
Integrated management system
Do you have questions about management system certification?
We kindly invite you to contact us using the following contacts:
- phone: +37060005550;
- e-mail/remote chat: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We can come to you;
- address: Mituvos str. 2-255.
In order for us to submit a proposal for certification, the initial information required for the application is:
- What certification standard do you want?
- Have you installed a system of the desired standard? If not, when do you plan to do it?
- What services or product production do you want to certify?
- How many people work in your company?
- Do you have departments and where are they located?
- Where is your office located?
- How long and when do you want SERTIKA audit and compliance assessment results?
Feel free to apply now:
+370 (600) 05550