Where Sertika works best for you
WE WORK WITH THE CLIENT IN THREE DIRECTIONS:
- We take care of legalization, testing and certification of your product or service also conformity assessment.
- We help improve your company's processes and management: we audit and certify management systems.
- By organizing trainings, we constantly update your technical and managerial knowledge needed to improve and develop the product, service and company management processes (certification or accreditation of the management system).
- Auditing and certification of management systems;
- Safety tests of prototypes or other products manufactured for the EU market;
- Legalization, certification of products, equipment (analysis of EU legal requirements for the product. Technical evaluation services of the product: assessment of compliance of technical documentation and analysis of deficiencies, etc.)
- Training on product legalization and management system certification (product technical file, management systems certification, laboratory, control or certification institution management system accreditation).
In order to improve and ensure the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of customers products, infrastructure, processes and management systems, UAB "Sertika" combines the most advanced technologies and the transfer of innovative knowledge.
UAB "Sertika" has the biggest experience in the following sectors:
Research testing, certification, control institutions
and many others.
UAB "Sertika" brand value was created by 29 years of constant, stable, systematic work. Extensive experience and necessary qualifications have been acquired to carry out the activity. Many Lithuanian and international organizations trust us.
SERTIKA TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOUR QUESTIONS AND READY TO HELP YOU
HOW TO FIND OUT IF THE CERTIFICATE IS VALID?SERTIKA collects information about the validity of customer certificates in the Certificate Register.
If you want to know the validity status of the certificate, write to the e-mail email@example.com.
HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Or contact our departments directly: